Regarding Lady Ingeborg...

  • Chris Mortika
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2009
      ...she has many wonderful qualities. Sadly "having posted to this list in the last two years" is
      not among them.

      I would be happy to volunteer in any capacity to assist at the ball, but I have no contact
      information for her.

      --Christian d'Hiver
    • Dorcas or Jean
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
        I have Ingeborg's e-mail addy. I'll be glad to forward any message to her. Contact me here or off-list.

        Dorcas

        --- On Sun, 1/25/09, CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Messages
        > 1. Regarding Lady Ingeborg...
        > Posted by: "Chris Mortika"
        > c.mortika@... chris_mortika
        > Date: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 am ((PST))
        >
        > ...she has many wonderful qualities. Sadly "having
        > posted to this list in the last two years" is
        > not among them.
        >
        > I would be happy to volunteer in any capacity to assist at
        > the ball, but I have no contact
        > information for her.
        >
        > --Christian d'Hiver

      • ingeborgbildrbriotr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
          Dorcas emailed me, and I joined the list. Jubilee details to follow.

          Ingeborg

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Dorcas or Jean <dorcas_jean@...>