Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Classes - May 08 update

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2000
      OK, I should be able to teach some. At this point it looks as if I'll be
      unemployed again by Lilies. Feel free to put me down to teach classes on
      playing dance music, and if neccessary, dance (bransles or basic ECD
      please) Is there going to be anyplace we can store stuff? Not that I
      don't live for hauling music stands AND instruments AND music all over
      creation :-)