QP Entry

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      I will be doing an entry for QP. After looking around for a project I finally decided to create a dance based on English Country Dance. I have something written up and music on the way. I need seven other people to dance it at QP. If you are a dancer and will be at QP you qualify! It is pretty simple stuff and I will send out the cliff notes version of the dance later. Drop me a line if you are interested.

      Ermenrich