RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball 2009

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      I am not a fan of it being during Moonlight madness. I did hardly any shopping this year. Mind you that was partly because I knew about a certain surprise. I think that most non dancers will choose shopping over dancing and we will lose out on teaching new people and having enough interest for basic sets.

      Ermenrich

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        Rowen wrote:

        >> Also, I'm looking for someone to volenteer to run the
        pit...Musicians? >>

        Replied privately.

        Lucia