Lilies Ball 2009

  • Cathus and Rowan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      I know its early to start thinking of such things but since I
      volenteered to run it.....

      Do people have STRONG preferances as to if the ball is Wed night
      (oppisite Midnight Madness) or Thurs night (after Royal Court)?

      I'll be putting a preliminary ball list together over Christmas break
      so get your requests in now.

      Also, who is willing to teach? Please contact me.

      Also, I'm looking for someone to volenteer to run the pit...Musicians?

      Rowan
    • Matt Lagemann
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        I am not a fan of it being during Moonlight madness. I did hardly any shopping this year. Mind you that was partly because I knew about a certain surprise. I think that most non dancers will choose shopping over dancing and we will lose out on teaching new people and having enough interest for basic sets.

        Ermenrich

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
          Rowen wrote:

          >> Also, I'm looking for someone to volenteer to run the
          pit...Musicians? >>

          Replied privately.

          Lucia