Re: [CalontirDance] Thank you, Mistress Conna...

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
      Awe..that's sweet! And thanks to everyone who was able to come and make
      live music such a blast--both for musicians and dancers.

      It was a wonder pit this year, with lots of hearty souls. We lost a few
      after the first set, but many lasted to the very end--no easy task! I
      thought we sounded terrific. And the level of musicianship was
      definitely high this year. Such a marvelous time!

      Thank you one and all!

      Conna