Thank you, Mistress Conna...

  • Chris Mortika
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
      ... for running the musicians' pit at Crystal Ball. You made it a lot of fun. And
      congratulations on receiving recognition from the Barony of Shatteed Crystal for your work.

      --Christian
    • Conna
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        Awe..that's sweet! And thanks to everyone who was able to come and make
        live music such a blast--both for musicians and dancers.

        It was a wonder pit this year, with lots of hearty souls. We lost a few
        after the first set, but many lasted to the very end--no easy task! I
        thought we sounded terrific. And the level of musicianship was
        definitely high this year. Such a marvelous time!

        Thank you one and all!

        Conna