Bellewode Event

  • mateoalanohombrealtopezold
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2008
      Thanks to Ewen of Bellewode's diligence and the VERY prompt reply of
      the Kingdom Reeve, I am proud to announce that Bellewode is planning
      on holding their Annual Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance symposium on
      April 4th, 2009. We are not looking for classes yet, but be thinking
      of what classes you want to teach. I always look forward to getting
      together and dancing with people and if I have one complaint about the
      event is that there are too many classes and not enough "me" to go
      around. (It should be noted that under Missouri law I am not allowed
      to clone myself. It names me specifically...) Things to look forward
      to include a possible new place for the ball with better acoustics! I
      hope to see all of you there.

      In Service,
      Ermenrich von Duisburg

      (note: If anyone is on the scribal list and would like to post this
      there, please do!)
    • Constantia/Rachel
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2008
        I'll post it.

        No prob.

        And, even though Missouri law forbids it, how about Kingdom law? I'm
        sure we could supersede some things. :P

        -Constantia Kaloethes

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "mateoalanohombrealtopezold"
        <mlagemann@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to Ewen of Bellewode's diligence and the VERY prompt reply of
        > the Kingdom Reeve, I am proud to announce that Bellewode is planning
        > on holding their Annual Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance symposium on
        > April 4th, 2009. We are not looking for classes yet, but be thinking
        > of what classes you want to teach. I always look forward to getting
        > together and dancing with people and if I have one complaint about the
        > event is that there are too many classes and not enough "me" to go
        > around. (It should be noted that under Missouri law I am not allowed
        > to clone myself. It names me specifically...) Things to look forward
        > to include a possible new place for the ball with better acoustics! I
        > hope to see all of you there.
        >
        > In Service,
        > Ermenrich von Duisburg
        >
        > (note: If anyone is on the scribal list and would like to post this
        > there, please do!)

      • Matt Lagemann
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2008
          That gets into a fuzzy area. If I am cloned, I believe that I cannot have one clone be seneschal and the other be exchequer. Also that thing about wearing pants in court goes doubly if cloned.

          Ermenrich

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com<mailto:CalontirDance%40yahoogroups.com>, "mateoalanohombrealtopezold"
          <mlagemann@...> wrote:

          > Thanks to Ewen of Bellewode's diligence and the VERY prompt reply of
          > the Kingdom Reeve, I am proud to announce that Bellewode is planning
          > on holding their Annual Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance symposium on
          > April 4th, 2009. We are not looking for classes yet, but be thinking
          > of what classes you want to teach. I always look forward to getting
          > together and dancing with people and if I have one complaint about the
          > event is that there are too many classes and not enough "me" to go
          > around. (It should be noted that under Missouri law I am not allowed
          > to clone myself. It names me specifically...) Things to look forward
          > to include a possible new place for the ball with better acoustics! I
          > hope to see all of you there.
          >
          > In Service,
          > Ermenrich von Duisburg
          >
          > (note: If anyone is on the scribal list and would like to post this
          > there, please do!)

        • Her Ladyship Neathery of Safita
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2008
            That is wonderful news! Can I put Bellewode on the RUSH Schedule?
            Looking forward already to the event,
            HL Neathery of Safita
            Chancellor of the Royal University of Scir Hafoc

            <mlagemann@...> wrote:

            > Thanks to Ewen of Bellewode's diligence and the VERY prompt reply of
            > the Kingdom Reeve, I am proud to announce that Bellewode is planning
            > on holding their Annual Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance symposium on
            > April 4th, 2009. We are not looking for classes yet, but be thinking
            > of what classes you want to teach. I always look forward to getting
            > together and dancing with people and if I have one complaint about the
            > event is that there are too many classes and not enough "me" to go
            > around. (It should be noted that under Missouri law I am not allowed
            > to clone myself. It names me specifically...) Things to look forward
            > to include a possible new place for the ball with better acoustics! I
            > hope to see all of you there.
            >
            > In Service,
            > Ermenrich von Duisburg
            >
            > (note: If anyone is on the scribal list and would like to post this
            > there, please do!)

          • Matt Lagemann
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 17, 2010
              From the College of Bellewode,

              Greetings! The Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance symposium is coming up soon, and the class schedule for the event is now available at http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t5EAszbodSspsAcMXSwBEdg&output=html. If you notice an error (a class I forgot to add, or a different time slot that is needed) please let me know.

              The event website (http://ssmc.truman.edu/BellewodeianBall2010.htm) will be updated very shortly, but there are a few things I wanted to address. Site fee will be $5 with the standard $3 NMS fee. This year we will be hosting an inn. The biggest thing of note, is that the event location has moved. It will still be on campus of Truman State University, but instead of being in Violette Hall, it will be back in its old location of Baldwin Hall. Directions and a map will be available shortly on the website. This location change is slight, as the two buildings are less then a five minute walk from each other. The ball will be held in the Student Union Building, also on campus, in a room that my pit leader says will be great acoustically.

              Also, being a college group, crash space is limited, so if you need a place to crash and I have not talked to you yet, drop me an email (even if its to remind me that you needed it).

              Feel free to cross post this if applicable and I look forward to seeing many of you there!

              In Service
              Ermenrich
              Autocrat
            • Matt Lagemann
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 27, 2010
                I wanted to send out one final reminder about Heraldic Scribal and Dance Symposium at the COllege of Bellewode this weekend. Information can be found on our site, ssmc.truman.edu.

                In adition to all of our classes, we will also be hosting an indoor regional fighter practice. For those of you who want to get in one last practice before Estrella or even if you just want to swing some rattan, feel free to join the fun.

                I know many have been worried about the possibility of weather. While I cannot vouch for what is going on in every corner of Calontir, the weather in Bellewode looks clear of ice and snow through the weekend. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at mlagemann@....

                Signed,
                Ermenrich