Re: [CalontirDance] Musicians for Crystal Ball

  • Anetika Roller
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      I am hoping to attend. I have yet to go to an out of kingdom event, and
      since becoming more active in the SCA music scene, I would love to make
      Crystal Ball my first. I know it isn't ver far out of kingdom, but hey,
      anywhere across the border counts, right?

      Could you kindly send me the music to constancewsca@... ?

      YIS,
      Constance W.

      --
      "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

      -Queens Elizabeth I and II

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
        Replied off-list.
        Yay!!!

        On Wednesday, October 1, 2008, at 03:39 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

        > I am hoping to attend. I have yet to go to an out of kingdom event, and
        > since becoming more active in the SCA music scene, I would love to make
        > Crystal Ball my first. I know it isn't ver far out of kingdom, but hey,
        > anywhere across the border counts, right?
        >
        > Could you kindly send me the music to constancewsca@... ?
        >
        > YIS,
        > Constance W.
        >
        > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi List!
        > >
        > > I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
        > > Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
        > >
        > > I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
        > > join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
        > > pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
        > >
        > > Cheers!
        > > Conna
        > >

        > --
        > "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"
        >
        > -Queens Elizabeth I and II

      • Conna
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
          Hi Pavel,

          Unfortunately, it can't be posted or put on a website or anything like
          that, but I'll happily send it to anyone who can come. (And I'm really
          glad you're going to try to come!!)

          Cheers!
          Conna

          On Wednesday, October 1, 2008, at 08:58 AM, Paul Byers wrote:

          > i List!
          > I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
          > Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
          > I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
          > join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
          > pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
          > Cheers!
          > Conna
          >
          > [*Paul Says:*]
          >
          > Would it be ok to put that up on the Grimfells Music list? If so,
          > would you
          > send me a copy?
          >
          > Pav

        • Paul Byers
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
            Well dang.

            Send me a copy and I will at least look at it.

            Pav