RE: [CalontirDance] Musicians for Crystal Ball

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      i List!
      I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
      Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
      I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
      join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
      pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
      Cheers!
      Conna

      [*Paul Says:*]

      Would it be ok to put that up on the Grimfells Music list? If so, would you
      send me a copy?

      Pav

    • Anetika Roller
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        I am hoping to attend. I have yet to go to an out of kingdom event, and
        since becoming more active in the SCA music scene, I would love to make
        Crystal Ball my first. I know it isn't ver far out of kingdom, but hey,
        anywhere across the border counts, right?

        Could you kindly send me the music to constancewsca@... ?

        YIS,
        Constance W.

        --
        "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

        -Queens Elizabeth I and II

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
          Replied off-list.
          Yay!!!

          On Wednesday, October 1, 2008, at 03:39 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

          > I am hoping to attend. I have yet to go to an out of kingdom event, and
          > since becoming more active in the SCA music scene, I would love to make
          > Crystal Ball my first. I know it isn't ver far out of kingdom, but hey,
          > anywhere across the border counts, right?
          >
          > Could you kindly send me the music to constancewsca@... ?
          >
          > YIS,
          > Constance W.
          >
          > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi List!
          > >
          > > I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
          > > Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
          > >
          > > I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
          > > join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
          > > pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
          > >
          > > Cheers!
          > > Conna
          > >

          > --
          > "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"
          >
          > -Queens Elizabeth I and II

        • Conna
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
            Hi Pavel,

            Unfortunately, it can't be posted or put on a website or anything like
            that, but I'll happily send it to anyone who can come. (And I'm really
            glad you're going to try to come!!)

            Cheers!
            Conna

            On Wednesday, October 1, 2008, at 08:58 AM, Paul Byers wrote:

            > i List!
            > I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
            > Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
            > I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
            > join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
            > pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
            > Cheers!
            > Conna
            >
            > [*Paul Says:*]
            >
            > Would it be ok to put that up on the Grimfells Music list? If so,
            > would you
            > send me a copy?
            >
            > Pav

          • Paul Byers
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
              Well dang.

              Send me a copy and I will at least look at it.

              Pav