Musicians for Crystal Ball

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi List!

      I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
      Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.

      I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
      join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
      pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.

      Cheers!
      Conna
    • Paul Byers
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        i List!
        I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
        Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
        I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
        join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
        pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
        Cheers!
        Conna

        [*Paul Says:*]

        Would it be ok to put that up on the Grimfells Music list? If so, would you
        send me a copy?

        Pav

      • Anetika Roller
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          I am hoping to attend. I have yet to go to an out of kingdom event, and
          since becoming more active in the SCA music scene, I would love to make
          Crystal Ball my first. I know it isn't ver far out of kingdom, but hey,
          anywhere across the border counts, right?

          Could you kindly send me the music to constancewsca@... ?

          YIS,
          Constance W.

          --
          "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

          -Queens Elizabeth I and II

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
            Replied off-list.
            Yay!!!

            On Wednesday, October 1, 2008, at 03:39 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

            > I am hoping to attend. I have yet to go to an out of kingdom event, and
            > since becoming more active in the SCA music scene, I would love to make
            > Crystal Ball my first. I know it isn't ver far out of kingdom, but hey,
            > anywhere across the border counts, right?
            >
            > Could you kindly send me the music to constancewsca@... ?
            >
            > YIS,
            > Constance W.
            >
            > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hi List!
            > >
            > > I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
            > > Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
            > >
            > > I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
            > > join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
            > > pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
            > >
            > > Cheers!
            > > Conna
            > >

            > --
            > "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"
            >
            > -Queens Elizabeth I and II

          • Conna
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
              Hi Pavel,

              Unfortunately, it can't be posted or put on a website or anything like
              that, but I'll happily send it to anyone who can come. (And I'm really
              glad you're going to try to come!!)

              Cheers!
              Conna

              On Wednesday, October 1, 2008, at 08:58 AM, Paul Byers wrote:

              > i List!
              > I've got the music organized for musicians for this year's Crystal
              > Ball. As always, it's an open pit, and the more the merrier.
              > I've already heard from a few people. Let me know if you're able to
              > join us this year at the 25th Crystal Ball. I'd be happy to e-mail a
              > pdf of the music to you if you're going to come play.
              > Cheers!
              > Conna
              >
              > [*Paul Says:*]
              >
              > Would it be ok to put that up on the Grimfells Music list? If so,
              > would you
              > send me a copy?
              >
              > Pav

            • Paul Byers
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
                Well dang.

                Send me a copy and I will at least look at it.

                Pav