RE: [CalontirDance] Re: Coronation Ball

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 18, 2008
      5am! Conna, I do not know where you get that energy, but if you wouldn't mind lending me some, I would appreciate it!

      Ermenrich

      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 18, 2008
        Crown Tourney is the weekend before Crystal Ball here in St Louis. Is there any interest in making dancing happen there? I'm looking for volunteers as I may or may not be able to attend this myself but am willing to coordinate.