Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Coronation Ball

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 18 6:47 AM
      On Wednesday, September 17, 2008, at 08:59 AM, Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

      > For future occurrences of 'too many things going on at once', you can
      > safely assure any would be dancers that the bardic circle will be going
      > on long after dancing ends.
      >
      > I'm sure Conna can attest to this as well.
      >
      > Conrad

      I happily stayed through the end of the ball, then happily stayed at
      the fire circle until the fire was put out at 5 am.

      Plenty of time for both! ;)

    • Matt Lagemann
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 18 6:59 AM
        5am! Conna, I do not know where you get that energy, but if you wouldn't mind lending me some, I would appreciate it!

        Ermenrich

        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 18 7:32 AM
          Crown Tourney is the weekend before Crystal Ball here in St Louis. Is there any interest in making dancing happen there? I'm looking for volunteers as I may or may not be able to attend this myself but am willing to coordinate.