RE: [CalontirDance] Re: Coronation Ball

    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 17, 2008
      For future occurrences of 'too many things going on at once', you can
      safely assure any would be dancers that the bardic circle will be going
      on long after dancing ends.

      I'm sure Conna can attest to this as well.

      Conrad

      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:CalontirDance%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 18, 2008
        On Wednesday, September 17, 2008, at 08:59 AM, Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

        > For future occurrences of 'too many things going on at once', you can
        > safely assure any would be dancers that the bardic circle will be going
        > on long after dancing ends.
        >
        > I'm sure Conna can attest to this as well.
        >
        > Conrad

        I happily stayed through the end of the ball, then happily stayed at
        the fire circle until the fire was put out at 5 am.

        Plenty of time for both! ;)

      • Matt Lagemann
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 18, 2008
          5am! Conna, I do not know where you get that energy, but if you wouldn't mind lending me some, I would appreciate it!

          Ermenrich

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 18, 2008
            Crown Tourney is the weekend before Crystal Ball here in St Louis. Is there any interest in making dancing happen there? I'm looking for volunteers as I may or may not be able to attend this myself but am willing to coordinate.