Anyone ever built the Wilfried Ulrich Hurdy Gurdy from Luth.org? (Guild of American Luthiers)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2008
      http://luth.org/plans/ethnic.htm#plan49

      I'd love to have a critique of them, and, if possible other suggestions
      for plans. I'm hoping to finish up my Hammered Dulcimer
      (http://luth.org/plans/pl39.jpg) this winter and I'm just fascinated by
      listening to Melissa the Loud and other HG players on YouTube.

      Great video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQuvAvSMk0k Other
      construction videos in the "related videos" section.

      Actually, it looks quite intimidating... maybe I should just make a set
      of pan pipes :)

      --

      // Merry

      'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre