Sept. 20th Musician's retreat.

  • Paul Alan Byers
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Just a remainder that Sept. 20th I will be hosting a Musician's Retreat at my home.

      This is a non-SCA weekend of food and music for my fellow SCA musicians. If you want to come I need to know for food and crash purposes. The fun will start Friday night and not end until Sunday afternoon.

      Anyone wanted to teach a class or needed special "stuff" please contact me for arrangements.
      Pass this on to any SCA musicians who might be interested.

      Baron Pavel Fatol'maniivich
      OP, MSCA
      CC, SH, O.A.F.
      Shire-March of the Grimfells
      (Fayetteville, AR 72703)
      Calontir
      pavel@...<mailto:pavel@...>
      479-283-8836
      1463 W. Valley Dr.

    • Conna
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        Woohoo! I'll be there!
        Conna

        On Tuesday, September 2, 2008, at 08:50 PM, Paul Alan Byers wrote:

        > Just a remainder that Sept. 20th I will be hosting a Musician's
        > Retreat at my home.
        >
        > This is a non-SCA weekend of food and music for my fellow SCA
        > musicians. If you want to come I need to know for food and crash
        > purposes. The fun will start Friday night and not end until Sunday
        > afternoon.
        >
        > Anyone wanted to teach a class or needed special "stuff" please
        > contact me for arrangements.
        > Pass this on to any SCA musicians who might be interested.
        >
        > Baron Pavel Fatol'maniivich
        > OP, MSCA
        > CC, SH, O.A.F.
        > Shire-March of the Grimfells
        > (Fayetteville, AR 72703)
        > Calontir
        > pavel@...<mailto:pavel@...>
        > 479-283-8836
        > 1463 W. Valley Dr.

      • Eridani Aurus
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
          Dear Dancers who would be making the pilgrimage to Gulf Wars,

          For those of you with a passing knowledge of some dance or other, it would be most charming for you to share your knowledge with others at Gulf Wars. We are looking for teachers at all levels.

          Please contact (eridani1138@... or edwardusthewise@... ) Eridani and Edwardus of Trimaris if you are thinking about it.

          Please do not hesitate to share your talent. You know you can dance. You know you love dance. You know that it is good when others know more dances too.

          Teach. Teach. Teach!

          Eridani and Edwardus, Gulf Wars European Dance Coordinators