Confess

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      Someone asked me for music for this tune from Christian's list, so I
      thought I'd take the opportunity to post it more widely in case others
      need it. I don't recall why I did this one (was this one that was on
      two pages? Did I do it at your request Constantia?), but it's free and
      clear in CCL from S. Hendricks. There were a couple of edits (replacing
      tied notes with longer duration/value notes) that he suggested and I
      don't know if I ever got to them, but hopefully at some point I'll find
      the time to go back and check... These are from last November.

      I never took the time to do the MIDI parts so it's just there all
      together. If someone needs them, ask and I'll go chop it up.

      http://music.shireofstandingstones.org/index.php?Content=Music

      Enjoy.

      --

      // Merry