Musicians Retreat - Sept. 20th '08

  • Paul Alan Byers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      The Grimfells Music Ensemble are planning to host a weekend of food, fun (even if we have to kill and eat a laurel) and music in Grimfells Sept 20th. We will supply crash space, some food and liquor, and room to play together.

      Mostly a chance to hang with other SCA musicians in a relaxed and Grimfellion type atmosphere. Please call or write ahead so we can arrange crash space and food plans. (allergies) I will be asking some of our local gourmet to impress us and Natalia and I will be showing off, a little. (It's Grimfells, we don't leave one meal till we have planned the next!)

      If you have a stick jock SO who wanted to come, I bet I can find someone to stripe them.

      This is not an official event. No garb, no SCA rank, just us getting to know and maybe fondling each other. (Natalia may/will nix that last part. :( ) BTW this is for any SCA Musician who would like to join us.

      Pavel IthurtstobowbutIdon'tcare!ovich
      pavel@...
      479-283-8836