Master Philippe

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2008
      I bring joyous news to this list:

      This past Saturday morning, the Crown of the Midrealm put Baron
      Phillippe de Lyon,
      former recent Baron of our dear friends in Shattered Crystal on vigil
      for the Order of
      the Laurel.

      He was elevated to the order at Saturday night's Court for his skills
      in the "arts of the
      courtier."

      Constantia and I serenaded him from a purple-and-gold shadefly, set
      next to his vigil chamber. We were quickly joined by a merry bunch of
      Midrealm musicians, including several fun members of Music Subterranea.

      Conde Fernando spoke wisely in the Laurel ceremony, commenting heavily
      on Philippe's great friendship to Calontir. I couldn't agree more!

      Hurray for Master Philippe!