Re: [CalontirDance] new to this list - Greetings!

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
      Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

      You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
      you're here, and I hope to see you soon!

      Conna

      On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

      > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
      > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
      > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
      > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
      > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
      > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
      > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
      > cello.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Lady Constance Wilkicke

    • Anetika Roller
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
        Thanks! You will. :)

        Constance

        On 7/21/08, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:

        > Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
        >
        > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
        > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
        >
        > Conna
        >

        > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
        >
        > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
        > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
        > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
        > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
        > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
        > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
        > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
        > > cello.
        > >
        > > Best Regards,
        > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

        "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

        -Queens Elizabeth I and II

      • ChazCon
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
          Welcome, Constance!!!

          Constantia
          > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
          > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
          >
          > Conna
          >

          > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
          >
          > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
          > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
          > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
          > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
          > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
          > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
          > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
          > > cello.
          > >
          > > Best Regards,
          > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

          "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

          -Queens Elizabeth I and II

        • Becky Buchanan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
            Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you both.

            Emelye

            ChazCon <ironrat@...> wrote: Welcome, Constance!!!

            Constantia