Coronation & Cattle Raids. Was: Re: [CalontirDance] Digest Number 458

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      On Friday, July 18, 2008, at 12:16 PM, Christopher Mortika wrote:
      <snip>
      > It looks very likely that there will be dancing at Coronation. There
      > will
      > also be opportunities for ambient music.
      >
      > Interested dancers and musicians, ask me questions.
      >
      > --Christian

      Hi Christian,

      Count me in for Coronation!

      And I'll be at Cattle Raids, too. I'm hopeful that music and dancing
      will break out. Can't go wrong when a musician is the Event Steward! I
      bet Lady Emelye will be grateful for any background music we can
      provide at her event. ;)

      Cheers!
      Conna
    • Becky Buchanan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
        By all means, dancing and music would be very much appreciated at Cattle Raids! We have an air-conditioned feast hall that can work as a music/dance area, if it's too hot outside. Cattle Raids is at the same location as Spring Crown Tourney.

        http://anvil.unl.edu/magmor/CattleRaids2008.htm

        Oh, and I have to plug our Feast a little. The Feast Steward is Eulalia of Mag Mor. In her modern life, she's a professional caterer. She's just an awesome cook and I'm so excited that Calontir will get to experience her talents at Cattle Raids!

        Thanks,

        Emelye