Re: new to this list - Greetings!

  • Lady Neathery of Safita
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 19, 2008
      Welcome Constance!
      I am glad you found this list!
      Love
      Neathery
    • Conna
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
        Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

        You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
        you're here, and I hope to see you soon!

        Conna

        On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

        > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
        > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
        > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
        > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
        > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
        > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
        > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
        > cello.
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Lady Constance Wilkicke

      • Anetika Roller
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
          Thanks! You will. :)

          Constance

          On 7/21/08, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:

          > Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
          >
          > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
          > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
          >
          > Conna
          >

          > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
          >
          > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
          > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
          > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
          > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
          > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
          > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
          > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
          > > cello.
          > >
          > > Best Regards,
          > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

          "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

          -Queens Elizabeth I and II

        • ChazCon
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
            Welcome, Constance!!!

            Constantia
            > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
            > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
            >
            > Conna
            >

            > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
            >
            > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
            > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
            > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
            > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
            > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
            > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
            > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
            > > cello.
            > >
            > > Best Regards,
            > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

            "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

            -Queens Elizabeth I and II

          • Becky Buchanan
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
              Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you both.

              Emelye

              ChazCon <ironrat@...> wrote: Welcome, Constance!!!

              Constantia