Re: [CalontirDance] Digest Number 458

  • Christopher Mortika
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hello, to the Calontir Dance community.

      It looks like there might well be dancing at "raid or Trade" this weekend.

      It looks very likely that there will be dancing at Coronation. There will
      also be opportunities for ambient music.

      Interested dancers and musicians, ask me questions.

      --Christian

    • Conna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
        On Friday, July 18, 2008, at 12:16 PM, Christopher Mortika wrote:
        <snip>
        > It looks very likely that there will be dancing at Coronation. There
        > will
        > also be opportunities for ambient music.
        >
        > Interested dancers and musicians, ask me questions.
        >
        > --Christian

        Hi Christian,

        Count me in for Coronation!

        And I'll be at Cattle Raids, too. I'm hopeful that music and dancing
        will break out. Can't go wrong when a musician is the Event Steward! I
        bet Lady Emelye will be grateful for any background music we can
        provide at her event. ;)

        Cheers!
        Conna
      • Becky Buchanan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
          By all means, dancing and music would be very much appreciated at Cattle Raids! We have an air-conditioned feast hall that can work as a music/dance area, if it's too hot outside. Cattle Raids is at the same location as Spring Crown Tourney.

          http://anvil.unl.edu/magmor/CattleRaids2008.htm

          Oh, and I have to plug our Feast a little. The Feast Steward is Eulalia of Mag Mor. In her modern life, she's a professional caterer. She's just an awesome cook and I'm so excited that Calontir will get to experience her talents at Cattle Raids!

          Thanks,

          Emelye