Re: new to this list - Greetings!

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
      Greetings and welcome to the list Constance!

      Lucia

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Anetika Roller"
      <constancewsca@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance
      Wilkicke, of
      > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed
      out to
      > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so
      here
      > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the
      pit
      > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it
      throughly
      > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those
      who
      > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play
      the
      > cello.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Lady Constance Wilkicke

    • Lady Neathery of Safita
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 19, 2008
        Welcome Constance!
        I am glad you found this list!
        Love
        Neathery
      • Conna
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
          Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

          You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
          you're here, and I hope to see you soon!

          Conna

          On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

          > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
          > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
          > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
          > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
          > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
          > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
          > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
          > cello.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Lady Constance Wilkicke

        • Anetika Roller
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
            Thanks! You will. :)

            Constance

            On 7/21/08, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:

            > Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
            >
            > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
            > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
            >
            > Conna
            >

            > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
            >
            > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
            > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
            > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
            > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
            > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
            > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
            > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
            > > cello.
            > >
            > > Best Regards,
            > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

            "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

            -Queens Elizabeth I and II

          • ChazCon
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
              Welcome, Constance!!!

              Constantia
              > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
              > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
              >
              > Conna
              >

              > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
              >
              > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
              > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
              > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
              > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
              > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
              > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
              > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
              > > cello.
              > >
              > > Best Regards,
              > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

              "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

              -Queens Elizabeth I and II

            • Becky Buchanan
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you both.

                Emelye

                ChazCon <ironrat@...> wrote: Welcome, Constance!!!

                Constantia