RE: [CalontirDance] new to this list - Greetings!

  • Lady Sara Sophia von Kolmar
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
      Greetings and welcome. :-)

      Sara Sophia

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: constancewsca@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:06:53 +0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] new to this list - Greetings!

      Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of

      BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to

      me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here

      I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit

      for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly

      enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who

      may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the

      cello.

      Best Regards,

      Lady Constance Wilkicke

    • lucia_b3r
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
        Greetings and welcome to the list Constance!

        Lucia

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Anetika Roller"
        <constancewsca@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance
        Wilkicke, of
        > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed
        out to
        > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so
        here
        > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the
        pit
        > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it
        throughly
        > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those
        who
        > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play
        the
        > cello.
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Lady Constance Wilkicke

      • Lady Neathery of Safita
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 19, 2008
          Welcome Constance!
          I am glad you found this list!
          Love
          Neathery
        • Conna
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
            Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

            You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
            you're here, and I hope to see you soon!

            Conna

            On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

            > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
            > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
            > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
            > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
            > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
            > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
            > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
            > cello.
            >
            > Best Regards,
            > Lady Constance Wilkicke

          • Anetika Roller
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
              Thanks! You will. :)

              Constance

              On 7/21/08, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:

              > Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
              >
              > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
              > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
              >
              > Conna
              >

              > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
              >
              > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
              > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
              > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
              > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
              > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
              > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
              > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
              > > cello.
              > >
              > > Best Regards,
              > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

              "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

              -Queens Elizabeth I and II

            • ChazCon
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                Welcome, Constance!!!

                Constantia
                > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
                > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
                >
                > Conna
                >

                > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
                >
                > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
                > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
                > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
                > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
                > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
                > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
                > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
                > > cello.
                > >
                > > Best Regards,
                > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

                "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

                -Queens Elizabeth I and II

              • Becky Buchanan
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                  Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you both.

                  Emelye

                  ChazCon <ironrat@...> wrote: Welcome, Constance!!!

                  Constantia