Re: [CalontirDance] new to this list - Greetings!

  • Doug & Donna Winters
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
      Welcome Lady Constance,
      I remember you and your fabulous cello adding so much to the ball. It is
      good to know that you will be coming to more. More musicians in the pit,
      YAY!
      ~Ailsa~

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
        Greetings and welcome. :-)

        Sara Sophia

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
          Greetings and welcome to the list Constance!

          Lucia

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Anetika Roller"
          <constancewsca@...> wrote:

          > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance
          Wilkicke, of
          > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed
          out to
          > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so
          here
          > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the
          pit
          > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it
          throughly
          > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those
          who
          > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play
          the
          > cello.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Lady Constance Wilkicke

        • Lady Neathery of Safita
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19, 2008
            Welcome Constance!
            I am glad you found this list!
            Love
            Neathery
          • Conna
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
              Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

              You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
              you're here, and I hope to see you soon!

              Conna

              On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

              > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
              > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
              > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
              > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
              > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
              > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
              > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
              > cello.
              >
              > Best Regards,
              > Lady Constance Wilkicke

            • Anetika Roller
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
                Thanks! You will. :)

                Constance

                On 7/21/08, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:

                > Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
                >
                > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
                > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
                >
                > Conna
                >

                > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
                >
                > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
                > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
                > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
                > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
                > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
                > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
                > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
                > > cello.
                > >
                > > Best Regards,
                > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

                "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

                -Queens Elizabeth I and II

              • ChazCon
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                  Welcome, Constance!!!

                  Constantia
                  > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
                  > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
                  >
                  > Conna
                  >

                  > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
                  >
                  > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
                  > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
                  > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
                  > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
                  > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
                  > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
                  > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
                  > > cello.
                  > >
                  > > Best Regards,
                  > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

                  "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

                  -Queens Elizabeth I and II

                • Becky Buchanan
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                    Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you both.

                    Emelye

                    ChazCon <ironrat@...> wrote: Welcome, Constance!!!

                    Constantia