KWDS

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 1999
      Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
      weekend?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 1999
        Yes. I'm even going to take a half day off on Fri so I can
        get to the Fri afternoon classes.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 1999
          Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
          those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.

          Looking forward to seeing you there!
          Conna

          Katriana wrote:

          > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
          >
          > Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
          > weekend?
          >
          > katriana

          > Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
          > http://www.ONElist.com
          > Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!
        • Katriana
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 1999
            We're hopefully leaving Chanute at noon on Friday (Emily will miss half a
            day of school) That should put us at site around 8:00, we will unload and
            set up, and make it to the motel around 10:00 (hopefully)

            katriana
            At 10:27 PM 5/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
            >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>
            >
            >Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
            >those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.
            >
            >Looking forward to seeing you there!
            >Conna
            >
            >Katriana wrote:
            >>
            >> From: Katriana <katriana@...>
            >>
            >> Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
            >> weekend?
            >>
            >> katriana

            >> Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
            >> http://www.ONElist.com
            >> Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!

            >What do lizards and rock music have in common?
            >http://www.onelist.com
            >They both have communities at ONElist. Find yours today!

          • Sarah Kaiser
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
              It looks like I'm going on my own to KWDS. Anyone from STL or nearby
              need a ride/rider? I can leave Friday afternoon and will return Sunday
              afternoon/evening.