new to this list - Greetings!

  • Anetika Roller
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2008
      Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
      BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
      me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
      I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
      for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
      enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
      may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
      cello.

      Best Regards,
      Lady Constance Wilkicke
    • Doug & Donna Winters
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
        Welcome Lady Constance,
        I remember you and your fabulous cello adding so much to the ball. It is
        good to know that you will be coming to more. More musicians in the pit,
        YAY!
        ~Ailsa~

        > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
        > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
        > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
        > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
        > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
        > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
        > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
        > cello.
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Lady Constance Wilkicke

      • Lady Sara Sophia von Kolmar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
          Greetings and welcome. :-)

          Sara Sophia

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 18, 2008
            Greetings and welcome to the list Constance!

            Lucia

            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Anetika Roller"
            <constancewsca@...> wrote:

            > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance
            Wilkicke, of
            > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed
            out to
            > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so
            here
            > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the
            pit
            > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it
            throughly
            > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those
            who
            > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play
            the
            > cello.
            >
            > Best Regards,
            > Lady Constance Wilkicke

          • Lady Neathery of Safita
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 19, 2008
              Welcome Constance!
              I am glad you found this list!
              Love
              Neathery
            • Conna
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
                Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

                You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
                you're here, and I hope to see you soon!

                Conna

                On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:

                > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
                > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
                > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
                > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
                > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
                > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
                > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
                > cello.
                >
                > Best Regards,
                > Lady Constance Wilkicke

              • Anetika Roller
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 21, 2008
                  Thanks! You will. :)

                  Constance

                  On 7/21/08, Conna <conna1@...> wrote:

                  > Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
                  >
                  > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
                  > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
                  >
                  > Conna
                  >

                  > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
                  >
                  > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
                  > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
                  > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
                  > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
                  > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
                  > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
                  > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
                  > > cello.
                  > >
                  > > Best Regards,
                  > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

                  "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

                  -Queens Elizabeth I and II

                • ChazCon
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                    Welcome, Constance!!!

                    Constantia
                    > You and Otto were terrific additions to this year's ball pit. I'm glad
                    > you're here, and I hope to see you soon!
                    >
                    > Conna
                    >

                    > On Monday, July 14, 2008, at 06:06 PM, Anetika Roller wrote:
                    >
                    > > Greetings all, I am new to this list, I am Lady Constance Wilkicke, of
                    > > BFS. While I do not dance, I do play music, and it was pointed out to
                    > > me at Lilies War that there are other musicians on this list, so here
                    > > I am. I hereby offer my services as a musician. I played in the pit
                    > > for Lilies Ball for the first time this year, and found it throughly
                    > > enjoyable. I look forward to playing for future balls. For those who
                    > > may not know me, I am known for my Elizabethan garb, and I play the
                    > > cello.
                    > >
                    > > Best Regards,
                    > > Lady Constance Wilkicke

                    "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

                    -Queens Elizabeth I and II

                  • Becky Buchanan
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 22, 2008
                      Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you both.

                      Emelye

                      ChazCon <ironrat@...> wrote: Welcome, Constance!!!

                      Constantia