Re: [CalontirDance] I Promised a Link

  • Becky Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      That's outstanding! I've watched it three times and passed it on to a few other musicians!

      Thanks!!!

      Emelye

      Christopher Mortika <c.mortika@...> wrote: Hello, to dancers and, particularly, those interested in period music.

      At war, I promised people the give a link to the following. I believe
      it's a compilation of all the little "B-plot" snippets from an episode
      of the French comedy show.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHAojVyeG0

      --Christian d'Hiver

    • Conna