Happenings at lilies

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2008
      At the beginning of the ball on Wednesday Master Brendan emerged from the shadows and begged a boon of their majesties. Tsire was hen immediately inducted into the order of the Laurel for her immense contribution to dance in Calontir and beyond. There was much rejoicing followed by much dancing.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
        Yaaaaaaay!

        Sauer, Michael F. wrote:
        > At the beginning of the ball on Wednesday Master Brendan emerged from the shadows and begged a boon of their majesties. Tsire was hen immediately inducted into the order of the Laurel for her immense contribution to dance in Calontir and beyond. There was much rejoicing followed by much dancing.

        // Merry

        'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre

      • Eridani Aurus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
          Mistress Tsire!!! Congratulations!!!!
          Eridani

          Edwardus and I are over here dancing for you.