I Promised a Link

  • Christopher Mortika
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2008
      Hello, to dancers and, particularly, those interested in period music.

      At war, I promised people the give a link to the following. I believe
      it's a compilation of all the little "B-plot" snippets from an episode
      of the French comedy show.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHAojVyeG0

      --Christian d'Hiver
    • Becky Buchanan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
        That's outstanding! I've watched it three times and passed it on to a few other musicians!

        Thanks!!!

        Emelye

        Christopher Mortika <c.mortika@...> wrote: Hello, to dancers and, particularly, those interested in period music.

        At war, I promised people the give a link to the following. I believe
        it's a compilation of all the little "B-plot" snippets from an episode
        of the French comedy show.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHAojVyeG0

        --Christian d'Hiver

      • Conna