Calling Conrad

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
      Conrad - can we still borrow your ipod speakers for the dance classes?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...>
      To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <calontirdance@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:47:23 -0500
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Dance Class Coverage

      Hey Folks,

      I will not be on site till Tuesday and need someone to cover my Monday
      afternoon Progression Class.
      Azenari will not be at the war as planned, thus, I need someone to cover the
      2pm Ball review on Wednesday as well.

      Progression class requires a patient teacher of an English Country type
      bent.

      Please e-mail me ASAP if you can cover this.