Dance Class Coverage

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hey Folks,

      I will not be on site till Tuesday and need someone to cover my Monday afternoon Progression Class.
      Azenari will not be at the war as planned, thus, I need someone to cover the 2pm Ball review on Wednesday as well.

      Progression class requires a patient teacher of an English Country type bent.

      Please e-mail me ASAP if you can cover this.

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
        Conrad - can we still borrow your ipod speakers for the dance classes?

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper