RE: [CalontirDance] Next easiest dance from Lilies Ball?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2008
      Easy Dances on this list are:
      Carolingian Pavanne
      Anello*
      Black Alman*
      Hearts Ease*
      Hyde Park
      Petit Riense*
      Sellengers Round*
      Ly Bens *
      Piantone
      * Sara Sophia - you did these at Crown Tourney

      My suggestions are:
      Anello
      Black Alman
      Petit Riense
      Hyde Park
      Keep in mind that with live music you can make any dance slow while you're learning it. :)

      Tsire

      On Wednesday, May 28, 2008, at 06:01 AM, Becky Buchanan wrote:> Hi everyone,>> Sara Sophia and I were wondering what's the next easiest dance Mag Mor > could learn from the Lilies Ball list. We have one more practice > before Lilies. So far from the list, we know Carolingian Pavan and Ly > Bens. Murdoch and I are going to try to teach Black Alman. Is there > another dance from the Ball list someone could recommend? Is "My Lady > Cullen" easy? I know the music is relatively slow. Sara Sophia was > looking for a slower dance. (Slower than Charlotte or Horse's Bransle)>> Here's the complete Ball list:> Carolingian Pavan (Mag Mor knows this)> My Lady Cullen> Anello> Confesse> Villanella> Heralds in Love>> Black Alman (Mag Mor will know this)> Gracca Amorosa> Heart's Ease> Saturday Night/Sunday Morn> Hyde Park> Petit Vriens>> Black Nag> Sellinger's Round> Ly Bens Dystonis (Mag Mor knows this)> Rosti Boli Gioiso> Picking of Sticks> Cantiga 119 (Piantone)>> Thanks for your help! -- Emelye>>>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Becky Buchanan