Re: [CalontirDance] Next easiest dance from Lilies Ball?

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2008
      Petit Riens! Petit Riens!!
      Even _I_ can do it!
      :)

      Conna
      nondancer

      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2008
        Easy Dances on this list are:
        Carolingian Pavanne
        Anello*
        Black Alman*
        Hearts Ease*
        Hyde Park
        Petit Riense*
        Sellengers Round*
        Ly Bens *
        Piantone
        * Sara Sophia - you did these at Crown Tourney

        My suggestions are:
        Anello
        Black Alman
        Petit Riense
        Hyde Park
        Keep in mind that with live music you can make any dance slow while you're learning it. :)

        Tsire

        On Wednesday, May 28, 2008, at 06:01 AM, Becky Buchanan wrote:> Hi everyone,>> Sara Sophia and I were wondering what's the next easiest dance Mag Mor > could learn from the Lilies Ball list. We have one more practice > before Lilies. So far from the list, we know Carolingian Pavan and Ly > Bens. Murdoch and I are going to try to teach Black Alman. Is there > another dance from the Ball list someone could recommend? Is "My Lady > Cullen" easy? I know the music is relatively slow. Sara Sophia was > looking for a slower dance. (Slower than Charlotte or Horse's Bransle)>> Here's the complete Ball list:> Carolingian Pavan (Mag Mor knows this)> My Lady Cullen> Anello> Confesse> Villanella> Heralds in Love>> Black Alman (Mag Mor will know this)> Gracca Amorosa> Heart's Ease> Saturday Night/Sunday Morn> Hyde Park> Petit Vriens>> Black Nag> Sellinger's Round> Ly Bens Dystonis (Mag Mor knows this)> Rosti Boli Gioiso> Picking of Sticks> Cantiga 119 (Piantone)>> Thanks for your help! -- Emelye>>>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • Becky Buchanan