Hey, look! Another dance & music opportunity

  • Christopher Mortika
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      After Lilies, there will be regular, weekly dance-and-music practice
      in the shire of Shadowdale, on Sunday afternoons.

      We are inviting any interested participants. We are particularly
      inviting anybody who'd like to teach something.

      Please contact me if you want to come by, if you want crash space, if
      you want to teach, etc.

      --Christian d'Hiver
      (Chris Mortika)