RE: [CalontirDance] Gotta brag about Ly Bens

  • Lady Sara Sophia von Kolmar
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2008
      Thank you. I will look at these and see which I like best. I'm sure I'll like them all. :-)

      Sara Sophia

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: sauerm@...
      Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:29:32 -0500
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Gotta brag about Ly Bens

      Perhaps Black Almain or Contrapasso in Due would, Amoroso is also fairly

      slow as is Chestnut for an ECD.

      Emelye, you are making me blush. :-) Thank you. Might I suggest that

      we look at a slow dance for next time. We seem to have quite a few fast

      dances in our repertoire and when we run through them all, we get quite

      the workout. :-)

      I had a great time last night. We have a great group of people. It was

      a fun way to spend my anniversary. :-)

      Sara Sophia

      To: calontirdance@yahoogroups.com

      From: boltb4@...

      Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:55:55 -0700

      Subject: [CalontirDance] Gotta brag about Ly Bens

      Hi everyone,

      I just have to brag on Sara Sophia doing a fabulous job teaching Ly

      Bens. It was so much fun! I noticed she received a lot of guidance from

      the list yesterday. Thank you! This is by far my favorite List that I'm

      on.

      Our dance group keeps growing and growing each week. The first week we

      started, we had 6 participants. Last night we had a total of 12! We'll

      have one more practice before Lilies. Between now and then, I might also

      poll the list for advice/dance description interpretation.

      Thanks again!

      Emelye

      E-mail for the greater good. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.

      http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_

      GreaterGood