Re: lilies classes

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14 12:15 PM
      Thank you Conrad/Tsire. I'll count on your boxes for ipod hookup then.
      Thankyou. Thankyou. I really didn't want to drag CDs and a box out anouther
      year.
      ---
      I have a recorder...
      katriana
      -----
      But Mistress... I'm sure you have your own classes to teach/attend and would
      conflict or wouldn't have time to attend all 10+ different dance classes
      (which is how many the 4 of us are teaching)

      Rowan (the totally convinced that an ipod beats hauling around CDs)

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
      > I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I
      > will have available as well.
      >
      > Tsire
      >
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14
      May