Re: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2008
      I have a recorder...

      katriana

      On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
      > I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I
      > will have available as well.
      >
      > Tsire
      >
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May
      > 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes
      >
      > My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom:
      > CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On
      > Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo:
      > CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat
      > are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us
      > last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require
      > electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box
      > although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all
      > the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire
      > uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for
      > lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers,
      > Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of
      > a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
      > - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text
      > portions of this message have been removed]

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2008
        Thank you Conrad/Tsire. I'll count on your boxes for ipod hookup then.
        Thankyou. Thankyou. I really didn't want to drag CDs and a box out anouther
        year.
        ---
        I have a recorder...
        katriana
        -----
        But Mistress... I'm sure you have your own classes to teach/attend and would
        conflict or wouldn't have time to attend all 10+ different dance classes
        (which is how many the 4 of us are teaching)

        Rowan (the totally convinced that an ipod beats hauling around CDs)

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper