RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

    Message 1 of 6 , May 14 8:13 AM
      I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I will have available as well.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

      My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers, Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14 10:00 AM
        I have a recorder...

        katriana

        On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
        > I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I
        > will have available as well.
        >
        > Tsire
        >
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May
        > 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes
        >
        > My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom:
        > CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On
        > Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo:
        > CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat
        > are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us
        > last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require
        > electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box
        > although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all
        > the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire
        > uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for
        > lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers,
        > Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of
        > a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
        > - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text
        > portions of this message have been removed]

      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14 12:15 PM
          Thank you Conrad/Tsire. I'll count on your boxes for ipod hookup then.
          Thankyou. Thankyou. I really didn't want to drag CDs and a box out anouther
          year.
          ---
          I have a recorder...
          katriana
          -----
          But Mistress... I'm sure you have your own classes to teach/attend and would
          conflict or wouldn't have time to attend all 10+ different dance classes
          (which is how many the 4 of us are teaching)

          Rowan (the totally convinced that an ipod beats hauling around CDs)

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper