RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2008
      My Ipod box can be battery powered.

      Conrad

      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rowan
      Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

      What are people doing about music for their classes?
      It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been using
      the
      ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.
      We
      no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.
      Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,
      Cathus,
      Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?
      Or
      should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper
      Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
      rowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2008
        I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I will have available as well.

        Tsire

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

        My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers, Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • Katriana
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2008
          I have a recorder...

          katriana

          On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
          > I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I
          > will have available as well.
          >
          > Tsire
          >
          > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May
          > 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes
          >
          > My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom:
          > CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On
          > Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo:
          > CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat
          > are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us
          > last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require
          > electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box
          > although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all
          > the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire
          > uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for
          > lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers,
          > Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of
          > a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
          > - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text
          > portions of this message have been removed]

        • Rowan
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2008
            Thank you Conrad/Tsire. I'll count on your boxes for ipod hookup then.
            Thankyou. Thankyou. I really didn't want to drag CDs and a box out anouther
            year.
            ---
            I have a recorder...
            katriana
            -----
            But Mistress... I'm sure you have your own classes to teach/attend and would
            conflict or wouldn't have time to attend all 10+ different dance classes
            (which is how many the 4 of us are teaching)

            Rowan (the totally convinced that an ipod beats hauling around CDs)

            HL Rowan Houndskeeper