Re: lilies classes

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14 6:22 AM
      What are people doing about music for their classes?
      It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been using the
      ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies. We
      no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.
      Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari, Cathus,
      Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)? Or
      should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      Message 2 of 6 , May 14 8:03 AM
        My Ipod box can be battery powered.

        Conrad

        What are people doing about music for their classes?
        It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been using
        the
        ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.
        We
        no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.
        Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,
        Cathus,
        Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?
        Or
        should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper
        Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
        rowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

        Message 3 of 6 , May 14 8:13 AM
          I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I will have available as well.

          Tsire

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

          My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers, Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        • Katriana
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14 10:00 AM
            I have a recorder...

            katriana

            Message 5 of 6 , May 14 12:15 PM
              Thank you Conrad/Tsire. I'll count on your boxes for ipod hookup then.
              Thankyou. Thankyou. I really didn't want to drag CDs and a box out anouther
              year.
              ---
              I have a recorder...
              katriana
              -----
              But Mistress... I'm sure you have your own classes to teach/attend and would
              conflict or wouldn't have time to attend all 10+ different dance classes
              (which is how many the 4 of us are teaching)

              Rowan (the totally convinced that an ipod beats hauling around CDs)

              HL Rowan Houndskeeper