For Helena

  • Chris Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2008
      Helena's paste didn't keep the spreadsheet format. Here is my attempt at
      getting this across. If you can't read it let one of us know and we'll send
      it out direct to whomever wants it.

      -Roberto

      MON

      WED

      FRI

      SAT

      1

      The Odd Itialians

      Ball Review

      Balli

      Itallian for Beginners

      Intermediate

      Various

      Basic

      Basic

      Her Ladyship Rowan Houndskeeper of Three Rivers

      Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri

      Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo

      Lady Ingeborg Ulfsdottir

      European Dance

      Requests from the Ball List

      European Dance

      European Dance

      2

      English Country for Three Couples

      Ball Review

      Cascaide

      Flirting Dances

      Basic

      Various

      Intermediate

      Intermediate

      Lady Arina

      Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri

      Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo

      Lady Azenari Basandere

      European Dance

      Requests from the Ball List

      European Dance

      European Dance

      3

      Progressions

      Ball Review

      Two Italian Dances for Three Couples

      Progressions

      Basic

      Various

      Basic

      Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo

      Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri

      Master Conrad Martin von Kassel

      Lady Alessandra de Piro

      European Dance

      Requests from the Ball List

      European Dance

      European Dance

      TUE

      11

      English Country Square Dances

      Basic

      Her Ladyship Rowan Houndskeeper of Three Rivers

      European Dance

      12

      Beginning English Country Dances

      Basic

      Lord Ermenrich von Duisberg

      European Dance

      2

      Bransles

      Basic

      Master Conrad Martin von Kassel

      European Dance

      THUR

      11

      New English Country Dances

      Basic

      His Lordship Cathus the Curious

      European Dance

      12

      English Country for Three Couples

      Basic

      Lady Arina

      European Dance

      2

      Bassa

      Intermediate

      His Lordship Cathus the Curious

      European Dance

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2008
        What are people doing about music for their classes?
        It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been using the
        ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies. We
        no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.
        Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari, Cathus,
        Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)? Or
        should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2008
          My Ipod box can be battery powered.

          Conrad

          What are people doing about music for their classes?
          It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been using
          the
          ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.
          We
          no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.
          Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,
          Cathus,
          Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?
          Or
          should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper
          Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
          rowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2008
            I have a battery powered boom box and a tape deck adapted for ipod that I will have available as well.

            Tsire

            To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:03:30 -0500Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classes

            My Ipod box can be battery powered.ConradFrom: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com[mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RowanSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 AMTo: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Re: lilies classesWhat are people doing about music for their classes? It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been usingthe ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies.We no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari,Cathus, Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)?Or should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?HL Rowan HoundskeeperBarony of Three Rivers, Calontirrowan@... <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          • Katriana
            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2008
              I have a recorder...

              katriana

              Message 6 of 6 , May 14, 2008
                Thank you Conrad/Tsire. I'll count on your boxes for ipod hookup then.
                Thankyou. Thankyou. I really didn't want to drag CDs and a box out anouther
                year.
                ---
                I have a recorder...
                katriana
                -----
                But Mistress... I'm sure you have your own classes to teach/attend and would
                conflict or wouldn't have time to attend all 10+ different dance classes
                (which is how many the 4 of us are teaching)

                Rowan (the totally convinced that an ipod beats hauling around CDs)

                HL Rowan Houndskeeper