RE: [CalontirDance] Re: Finished dance list for Lilies.

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Message 1 of 10 , May 13, 2008
      I am sorry, I was unaware that they group did not transfer attachments. I will try to cut and paste it on the actuall email.

      MON WED FRI SAT 1 The Odd Itialians Ball Review Balli Itallian for Beginners Intermediate Various Basic Basic Her Ladyship Rowan Houndskeeper of Three Rivers Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo Lady Ingeborg Ulfsdottir European Dance Requests from the Ball List European Dance European Dance 2 English Country for Three Couples Ball Review Cascaide Flirting Dances Basic Various Intermediate Intermediate Lady Arina Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo Lady Azenari Basandere European Dance Requests from the Ball List European Dance European Dance 3 Progressions Ball Review Two Italian Dances for Three Couples Progressions Basic Various Advanced Basic Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri Master Conrad Martin von Kassel Lady Alessandra de Piro European Dance Requests from the Ball List
      European Dance European Dance
      TUE 11 English Country Square Dances Basic Her Ladyship Rowan Houndskeeper of Three Rivers European Dance 12 Beginning English Country Dances Basic Lord Ermenrich von Duisberg European Dance 2 Bransles Basic Master Conrad Martin von Kassel European Dance THUR 11 New English Country Dances Basic His Lordship Cathus the Curious European Dance 12 English Country for Three Couples Basic Lady Arina European Dance 2 Bassa Intermediate His Lordship Cathus the Curious European Dance

      Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:
      She's in class right now, but I'll mention it tonight or in the morning to
      her :-)

      -Roberto

      _____