Re: Finished dance list for Lilies.

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 10 , May 13 3:39 PM
      Helena, is there a chance you could mail me the attachment
      directly?? I'd love to be able to pick up all the dance & music
      class info from it.

      Thanks,
      Lucia

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Sullentrup
      <kell100312@...> wrote:

      > I want to start off by saying thankyou to everyone that is
      teaching this year at Lilies! I know that it is going to be a great
      summer for dance and fun. Attached is the completed dance class list
      as was comunicated to the Lilies staff. A few minor adjustments had
      to be made as some things needed to be held at the perminant shelter
      as well. Please look it over. Thanks again, and I will see you
      there! Helena.

    • Chris Lewis
      Message 2 of 10 , May 13 3:49 PM
        She's in class right now, but I'll mention it tonight or in the morning to
        her :-)

        -Roberto

        _____

        --- In CalontirDance@ <mailto:CalontirDance%40yahoogroups.com>
        <kell100312@...> wrote:

        > I want to start off by saying thankyou to everyone that is
        teaching this year at Lilies! I know that it is going to be a great
        summer for dance and fun. Attached is the completed dance class list
        as was comunicated to the Lilies staff. A few minor adjustments had
        to be made as some things needed to be held at the perminant shelter
        as well. Please look it over. Thanks again, and I will see you
        there! Helena.

      • Debbie Sullentrup
        Message 3 of 10 , May 13 6:08 PM
          I am sorry, I was unaware that they group did not transfer attachments. I will try to cut and paste it on the actuall email.

          MON WED FRI SAT 1 The Odd Itialians Ball Review Balli Itallian for Beginners Intermediate Various Basic Basic Her Ladyship Rowan Houndskeeper of Three Rivers Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo Lady Ingeborg Ulfsdottir European Dance Requests from the Ball List European Dance European Dance 2 English Country for Three Couples Ball Review Cascaide Flirting Dances Basic Various Intermediate Intermediate Lady Arina Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo Lady Azenari Basandere European Dance Requests from the Ball List European Dance European Dance 3 Progressions Ball Review Two Italian Dances for Three Couples Progressions Basic Various Advanced Basic Her Ladyship Tsire Tuzevo Their Ladyships Rowan and Tsiri Master Conrad Martin von Kassel Lady Alessandra de Piro European Dance Requests from the Ball List
          European Dance European Dance
          TUE 11 English Country Square Dances Basic Her Ladyship Rowan Houndskeeper of Three Rivers European Dance 12 Beginning English Country Dances Basic Lord Ermenrich von Duisberg European Dance 2 Bransles Basic Master Conrad Martin von Kassel European Dance THUR 11 New English Country Dances Basic His Lordship Cathus the Curious European Dance 12 English Country for Three Couples Basic Lady Arina European Dance 2 Bassa Intermediate His Lordship Cathus the Curious European Dance