attachment? RE: Finished dance list for Lilies.

  • Barbara Krege
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 3:07 PM
      Would you please resend the attachment--I didn't receive it with this email.

      Thanks, Jayne

      Message 2 of 3 , May 13 3:25 PM
        The list does not accept attachments. You may be able to upload it to the yahoo group site though depending on permissions. Ms. Katriona is your resource there.

        Lucia - Helena - talk to each other about the dance website and any information needed please.

        Tsire

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: krege@...: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:07:47 -0600Subject: [CalontirDance] attachment? RE: Finished dance list for Lilies.

        Would you please resend the attachment--I didn't receive it with this email.Thanks, Jayne-----Original Message-----From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Debbie SullentrupSent: Tue 5/13/2008 3:29 PMTo: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Finished dance list for Lilies.I want to start off by saying thankyou to everyone that is teaching this year at Lilies! I know that it is going to be a great summer for dance and fun. Attached is the completed dance class list as was comunicated to the Lilies staff. A few minor adjustments had to be made as some things needed to be held at the perminant shelter as well. Please look it over. Thanks again, and I will see you there! Helena.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • Katriana
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13 8:36 PM
          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:

          > The list does not accept attachments. You may be able to upload it
          to the yahoo group site though depending on permissions. Ms. Katriona
          is your resource there.

          Quite correct, however any group member with a YahooID can upload
          files to the group website (link at the bottom of each message)

          The current settings for the group are:

          Files/Photos: Members (upload/modify/download files)
          Links: Members (create/modify/delete links)
          Database: Members (members can access Database feature)
          Polls: Members (create/modify/vote in polls)
          Members: Moderators view (moderators can view profiles/change settings)
          Calendar: Members (create/modify/delete events)
          Promote: Members (get sign-up boxes)

          I can upload files for anyone who doesn't have or doesn't want a
          YahooID :-)