Lilies Dance & Music webpages

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Greetings all,

      Now that the Master Schedule for Lilies is more fleshed out, I've
      noticed some dance and music classes listed on it that I'd really
      like to get listed on our Lilies Dance & Music pages.

      Why send me your class info, you might ask...

      It will help your classes, since you'll be able to list more
      information about what the class is about.

      It'll give people one, clear and easy place to look for dance &
      music related classes, rather than having to sort through the big
      chart.

      I noticed Katriana, Nakano, Tsire, Cathus, Sofya, Dorcas and more
      all teaching classes that I don't have info for.

      For those of you teaching Middle Eastern -- I'm thinking I'll break
      the Dance Classes page into European and Middle Eastern. So,
      Ysoria, Rahil, Mouse, Layla, Ilanah and anyone else teaching ME
      dance please contact me with your class information! (If you know
      any of these folks and know they aren't on this list, please relay
      my message to them?)

      Again, the URL for the site is:
      http://calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilies22/MusicDance/cmd_home.html

      And my contact email is: