Re: [CalontirDance] Discovery in Iowa

  • Becky Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      That's fabulous!! Makes me wish I lived in Iowa!

      Emelye

      Chris Mortika <c.mortika@...> wrote: I'm so happy I could pop.

      Yesterday, I attended a cute little renaissance festival in the Amana
      colonies, about 15 miles from Iowa City. And there as a Renaissance
      dance / music troupe there, "abeas Corpus", directed by a woman named
      Rachelle Tsachor (http://www.uiowa.edu/~music/bios/MVMTtsachor.htm).

      They performed 16th Century Italian, French, and English Country Dance.
      And they need musicians.

      Yay.

      --Christian

    • Conna
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008
        Hurray! That's terrific news. We missed you a bunch at Crown--we had
        TWO dances, thanks to those crazy fun Mag-Morons ;) --but it sounds
        like you were where you needed to be.

        Please keep us informed about their performance schedule!

        Best,
        Conna