Attention Dancers & Musicians: Dancing at Crown

  • Becky Buchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      I posted this on the Calontir list. Hope to see you there . . .

      At Crown Tourney, we will have dancing in the Tabernacle building after Feast. (The same building where the Inn and merchants will be earlier in the day.) Bring your instruments and/or dancing shoes and join us. For musicians, copies of music will be provided at the event.

      Thanks,

      Lady Emelye Tayte.