RE: [CalontirDance] Mini Ball and Crown was YAY DANCE!!

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hooray!
      I am so delighted by your can-do attitude Emelye! You rock!

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: boltb4@...: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:04:20 -0700Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Mini Ball and Crown was YAY DANCE!!

      Heard back from Isadora. Looks like we have space for a mini-ball. Here's what she said: "The tabernacle is what it�s called and, yes, it should be available with a bit of work. It will be set up for the evening court, so there will be lots of benches in the middle of the room. You�ll need a small crew to move the benches. Not all of them will need to be moved, but for those that are, it would be wonderful if they were moved into the northeast corner of the tabernacle. That�s where they�ll need to eventually be moved anyway!!! Hey, that would be great � less to do in the morning! There are white �Christmas tree� lights strung along the ceiling beams of the tabernacle which will provide subdued but pretty good lighting. Perhaps musicians who are reading music will want a bit more light...will have to investigate that once we get out there."I know HL Murdoch, DH can help move benches! (-: Musicians might want to bring booklights. I will talk to the web page person to see if she can put an announcement on the page. EmelyeTsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote: What a treat this will be to have a dancing at Crown Tourney. Emelyne, thanks for checking up on the space. Is there a way to post the intent to have dance instruction and evening social dancing on the web page for the event as well? It's not a huge deal, just an idea. Ok, now I want to list DH after names for Dancing Huscarl instead of Designated Hitter. :)I feel like I need to cast pins (or have pins cast) to designate the tongue in cheek Order of the Dancing Huscarl. Tsire__________________________________________________________Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Lady Sara Sophia von Kolmar
      Message 32 of 32 , May 22, 2008
        Well, I finally sat down and counted and guess what. The first run through on the mp3 is about 2 measures/bars/4 counts shorter than the rest. No wonder I can't get the steps to come out right the first time. :-)

        Thanks for all the help everyone. I think I've got it now. :-)

        Sara Sophia